A safe (also called a strongbox or coffer) is a secure lockable box used for securing valuable objects against theft. A safe is usually a hollow cuboid or cylinder, with one face being removable or hinged to form a door. Wall safes are designed to provide hidden protection for documents and miscellaneous valuables. A painting can be hung over a wall safe to hide it from public view.|The digital electronic safe makes a great addition to any home or business, provides secure protection for cash, jewellery, personal documents and other valuables. With a solid & robust steel construction, you can rest easy knowing that all your important possessions are fully protected within the digital electronic safe.
- Electronic lock can easily be programmed by the user with a “Safety Key” override, easy operation with digital PIN or override Key
- Hidden lock with one key; Constructed with 2mm thick solid steel; 4mm thick front door for more security; Inside tamper-proof hinges; Carpet padding on inside bottom
- Security code from 3-8 digits using any number from 0-9; Time out period after 3 incorrect combination attempts; 3000-time operation life expectancy of battery
- Pre-drilled holes behind the safe with included 2″ bolts for anchoring; Mounting to the floor, wall or cabinet
- Great security for money, jewelry, small pistol and valuables at home, on the road or in the office, hotel
There are no reviews yet.